Roadrunner is one of the best email services and millions of users are using it whether in the professional or the personal world. Time Warner Cable (TWC) Internet Service Provider is a popular communication-based company that provides Roadrunner email service. So, let’s explore some simple steps to configure Roadrunner Email settings in order to utilize one of the best emailing services. To get email support 24*7 connect to the service center through call or email.
Guidelines to Set Up Roadrunner Account
Here we are sharing some simple guidelines in the form of a flowchart to alter email settings. It will also help you to create your account through Roadrunner
- Go to Roadrunner and open ‘My accounts’
- Afterward, select the ‘Add Account’ option
- Choose the ‘Email’ option from the ‘Set-up accounts’ menu
- Further, fill the given field like the Roadrunner email address that is followed by ‘@—-.rr.com’ the domain name. (use lower case to write each character)
- Later, enter the Roadrunner password at the mentioned place.
- Avoid using the ‘Automatically configure account’ option.
- Tap ‘Next’
- When the email account setup process goes in the right way, ‘Success!’ will flash on the screen. and your phone will be connected to the email server.
- Bang on! You have successfully done the email setup and you can cross-check by sending and receiving the emails.
Elementary Steps For Roadrunner Email settings
In this section, we are going to explore all about the Roadrunner email setting. So, let’s get this done through the IMAP, SMTP, and POP servers.
Here are the Roadrunner email server settings that are common for all. So, let’s have a quick look and get it fixed.
Username: Your full Spectrum email address
Password: Your Spectrum email password
Requires Authentication: Yes or checked
How to do the Roadrunner Email Settings Manually with POP3 Server?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to do the Roadrunner Email Settings
- Go to the home page then move to the “Settings:
- Select the given option of email, contacts, and calendar after clicking on the “Settings” tab then select the “Add mail account” tab.
- Now fill in all the required fields like name, rr email address, rr email password, and the description. After that, all the mentioned details get verified.
- Fill in all the server-related information when previously entered information gets verified. After all the verification you have to choose Roadrunner email settings POP 3 in the Incoming mail server option.
- At last, you have to enter your hostname, username, and password. As in the given format.
Username: your roadrunner full email address
Password: roadrunner email password
- Now click on the submit button. And Enter the server information
Username: Roadrunner full email address
Password: Roadrunner email password
- After sharing all the details of incoming and outgoing mail server details, click the “Save” button and click your email address.
- Choose the SMTP button given at the bottom of the page.
- You have to select the “mobile-SMTP.roadrunner.com” tab which is given under the main server option.
- Here is a new page displaying along with the details of SSL and port.
- Server Port: “25”.
- Click the “ok” tab after when you check all the details and leave the main server page.
- Then users have to move to the previous page where they need to select the “Advanced” option. After that you have to go to the advanced option details of SSL and server port will be displayed.
- Server port:“pop-server-dc.rr.com”.
- Tap on the “Done” option after which the user will be taken to the previous page which will be the last step in Roadrunner email server settings with POP3.
How to do Roadrunner Email Settings Manual with IMAP?
The first essential requirement for your Roadrunner Email Settings Manual with IMAP is a steady internet connection along with the Roadrunner email account. If you have both of them, then just follow the below-mentioned steps, and then you are ready to go.
- The first step is to open your mail application on your device and enter the required credentials for logging into the RR email account.
- Close the automatic configuration option and choose the manual one.
- The next step is to move on to the “IMAP” settings and enter the required details given below:
- Account type: IMAP
- The incoming server must be changed to:twc.com
- Incoming mail server port:143
- Security type: SSL/TLS
- The outgoing server must be changed to:twc.com
- Outgoing port:587
- Security type: none, Insecure port:none
- Enter the complete Roadrunner email address and password
- Uncheck the option of verified certificate and secure server option.
- Once the SMTP authentication has been done, then the next step will start.
- Once again you have filled in the Roadrunner email address and password.
- Choose the “Next” option
- Share the account name, which needs to be visible.
- Finish by clicking on “Done”.
How to do Roadrunner Email Settings for Outlook?
Here we are going to share Roadrunner email settings for Outlook. The first step toward setting is to start your outlook. Thereafter, choose the “File” tab and then move to the “Account Settings”.
- Select the “Email” > “New”.
- Additionally, click on the “Server Settings” >“Next” button.
- Choose the “Internet email addresses” >“Next” and fill in the required details:
Your name: Enter your full name.
Email address: Enter your complete email address.
- Choose the Server Information tab, then click on the “Type Account” box. Then share the below-mentioned information:
Outgoing email: smtp.roadrunner.com
- As a next step move to the “Login Information” tab, enter the following details:
Email: Roadrunner email address.
Password: Roadrunner email password
Login with security: None
- The last step is to move to “Test Account Settings” and click the “Finish” option.
How to Do the Roadrunner Email Setting on Android through IMAP & SMTP settings?
Now the most important one is Email setting for Android. It is a highly used application and we are going to share the steps to do the settings.
- Open the applications screen on your android and then click on the “Mail” icon then you have to choose the “Manual setup” option.
- Select “IMAP” account type, and share the below-mentioned details
Port:993 for IMAP
Secure-Port 993 and Security type: SSL/TLS
Insecure Port:143 and Security type: None
- After that enter the SMTP server settings.
Security type: None
SMTP secure: Port 465 and security type: SSL/TLS
Outgoing SMTP server i.e :Port 587 and security type:SSL/TLS
SMTP: Port 25 and security type: None
Outgoing SMTP roaming server i.e :Insecure: Port 587 and security type: None
- Here you are at the last step, just click the ”Done” option. Congratulations you have done with the process and now you can open settings.
How to do the Roadrunner Email settings on iPhone?
To fix the Roadrunner Email problems on iPhone, you have to do it through IMAP and SMTP. For the same you have to follow the given instructions:
- Start by snapping on the “Settings” icon at the home screen of your iPhone.
- Choose “Mail” from the Settings window and then you have to choose “Accounts”.
- When the next screen appears, select “Add Account” and choose “Others” from the menu.
- From the next screen click on the “Add mail account” option.
- Furthermore, fill the details like name, email, and password in the next window and again move to the “Next” option
- Later choose IMAP on the next page and again fill in the required details like the Incoming mail server section and the Outgoing mail server and click “Next”.
The username and password should be the same for both the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
Incoming mail server hostname: mail.twc.com
Outgoing mail server hostname: mail.twc.com
- Enter in the SMTP details as mentioned below for your assistance:
Outgoing mail server hostname for Roadrunner webmail:mail.twc.com
Username: ROADRUNNER.COM email address.
Password: Your email password
Use SSL: ON. An alternative option is mentioned below:
Outgoing SMTP secure: Port 465 and security type: SSL/TLS
SMTP roaming server is secure: Port 587 and security type: SSL/TLS
Outgoing SMTP Port 25 and security type: None
SMTP Insecure Port 587 and security type: None
- Bang On! After getting done all the steps you have now enabled your Roadrunner webmail on your iPhone device.
How to Do the Roadrunner Email Settings With iPad?
Here we are going to share the most simple steps for the Roadrunner Email Settings With iPad, follow these steps:
- Choose the Email Settings option from iPad Home Display. From the appeared list of items select account and password.
- Then choose the Add Account option and then move to another.
- Choose ‘Add mail account’ the next window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the name, email, password, and description in the required fields.
- Select rr.com email server settings: IMAP or POP Server
- Setup the required configuration asked for the server
- Click on the submit button.
After doing all the steps you are done with the setting and now you are ready to use it.
My Closing Statement:
In this blog, we have discussed Roadrunner Email Settings for the different systems. I hope, it was easy to understand the steps and follow them and you may be able to do all your settings on your own. These settings are needed in POP 3, IMAP, and SMTP servers for the incoming and outgoing servers. But still, if you are unable to do it on your own then you can connect with us, we have a team that can help you to get it done by giving simple instructions over the phone call.