Outlook send receive error is one of the common errors that occur in outlook. It can stop the mail transaction, and you will be unable to send and receive mail or message over the internet. Outlook error code 0x80040610, can abstract sending and receiving mails. But, Don’t worry here we are going to share 7 Most useful and quick methods that you can implement to fix Outlook Send Receive errors easily.
Common Outlook Send Receive Error Massage:
Here is the list of the common outlook error messages that can occur frequently, and you know the way to fix this error.
- No connection error can occur because the machine you are using actively refused it.
- The server could not find an error occurs.
- Outlook Send and Receive error 0x800ccc0f occurred: It means the connection to the server was interrupted.
- Your server has terminated the connection suddenly.
- Outlook is unable to establish the connection to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server.
- The operation you have done is timed out, the server is waiting for a response from the receiving server.
- A time-out occurred due to less default time while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19.
Also Read For Server issue: Outlook cannot connect to server
Easy Methods to fix Outlook Send Receive Error
Here we are going to share some common outlook send receive errors and the ways to fix them in a very simple way:
Method 1: Disable Antivirus Program and Windows Firewall
If you are using Windows Firewall and an antivirus program can become a problem for the sending and receiving emails over Outlook. It can lead to Outlook send receive error. Hence to fix this error issue, you can try to disable Firewall settings and the Antivirus program. To do this
- Open Control Panel > Network Connections
- Open the option of network connection then choose Properties
- Go to the Security > off Firewall.
When the problem gets fixed, enable all the settings.
Method 2: Check for Suspicious Emails
The Outlook send receive error can lead due to the doubtful emails that are present in your inbox. So, clear all the suspicious or doubtful mail, it may be helpful to fix Outlook send receive error which becomes a trouble for you when you send or receive emails.
If this method is not able to fix this issue then you can try the next technique and get your problem fixed.
Method 3: Correct the setting of Outlook Email
If all the above technique is unable to fix Outlook send receive error, then the next option for you to fix it checks the settings of the outlook mail. If mail settings are not done correctly then it can also lead to an outlook error and an error 0x80040610 message can occur.
- Open Outlook > File
- Click on Account Settings -> Account Settings
- Under the Account Settings window, click on Change
- Now, click on More Settings > Outgoing Server
- Furthermore, authenticate outgoing server (SMTP) settings
- Also, choose the checkbox >Log on to the incoming server > Try to send mail
- Restart Outlook and check mails are enable or not. Still, if you are in the same condition and facing an Outlook Send Receive error. NO, there are some more methods left that you can try to fix your issue.
Method 4: Clear Outbox and Change Server Time-out
The default duration of server time-out is 1 min in Outlook. If you send emails with long size attachments, the default server timeout is not enough to send long attachments. It can be the cause that your email gets stuck in your outbox. Therefore, if you clear the outbox it will increase the server timeout duration and can protect you from outlook send receive error.
Steps to change Outlook server timeout:
- Start Outlook > File
- Follow this path: Account Settings -> Account Settings -> Change -> More Settings -> Advanced
- In Advanced settings, change the Server Timeouts slider based on your need.
By using this technique you can send emails of large size attachments. If still, you are facing error, then you can try safe mode in safe mode.
Method 5: Run Outlook in Safe Mode
Send receive error in outlook occurs with different error codes. If you use Outlook in safe mode then you can easily fix them.
Incompatible add-ins can interrupt your email settings and can lead to send or receive email error. So, there is a good option you can try outlook in the safe mode.
To use Outlook in safe mode open search mode and write Outlook.exe /safe and press Enter.
Method 6: Repair PST file
You have already tried multiple methods till now, but still, you are facing the same issue Outlook send receive error, then you can try another option to repair the corrupt PST file.
If you repair the file manually by using ScanPST.exe then there are some disadvantages, as the inbox repair tool works on the original PST file directly. If you go for manual repair then there are chances of losing your Outlook data. Hence it is recommended to Remo PofST Repair software that can repair your corrupt PST file.
Method 7: Run MAPI Repair Tool
Here we have one more option to fix this issue. Check Mapi32.dll file, if you found it damaged or corrupt, then there’s a chance that you can receive the error message “Sending and Receiving reported error (0x8007000E)” when you try sending or receive messages in Outlook.
YOu can run the MAPI repair tool which is a (Fixmapi.exe). This file can be located in one of the following folders.
Here we have shared 7 different techniques to fix outlook send receive error. However, it may help you to resolve all your issues. If you are unable to do so, then you can connect us from our Outlook customer service web page, we have a specialized team who can fix all the errors in just one call. Our expert team diagnose all the problems find the instant solution of the same.